02 03 Maple Tree: [Unboxing] Love Me Beauty - February 2016 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

[Unboxing] Love Me Beauty - February 2016

34
My Love Me Beauty credits renewed last week and I was quick to jump into the boutique and see what they had on offer.
There were far more accessories than beauty products in this month’s boutique, much to my disappointment. Being allergic to nickel means that most those products aren’t suitable for me. Though the pieces themselves are quite nice.

Honestly speaking the choices this month took me longer than usual, because nothing jumped out at me to love. But I managed to find four products that I’m excited to try. Read on to find out more!



Price: £10 plus £3.95 P&P
Sign up with code SOPHI472 to get free credits worth £21
https://www.lovemebeauty.com


A quick reminder. The way Love Me Beauty works is that you fill out a survey at the beginning, which generates a list of products as a recommendation for you to choose. The difference with this subscription box though is that you can pick your own products from the boutique. You get 60 credits and there is a wide array of products from skincare to earrings.


Shipping is fast, usually within 3-4 days of checking out. It’s well packaged within a box, and within that box is a bubble packed envelope so everything is well protected.


Eye of Horus Lazuli Blue Goddess Pencil

The first product I chose was the Eye of Horus Lazuli Blue Goddess Pencil. I’ve tried Eye of Horus branded products before and loved them. I find that the formula is creamy and doesn’t tug at my eyelids, an important factor when choosing eyeliners. These liners are formulated with Beeswax, Camuba and Candellia wax, which all add to the creaminess of it. This is an Australian brand and a new firm favourite for me. I chose blue as something different to have in my collection. I have dark brown eyes and find blue helps them pop.


£10 here  Cocktail Cosmetics
20 Credits


Percy & Reed Dry Conditioner
The next product I chose was something for my hair, it is the Percy & Reed No Fuss Flawlessness Dry Conditioner. I rarely use dry shampoos or conditioners but they are handy to have in the cupboards for emergency occasions. It has a fresh scent to it, there are notes of mint and geranium in the spray. I like the scent but it might not be to everyone’s taste. I got the foaming treatment mask in my December box (full review hereand really like it, so I have high hopes for this one. 
£12 John Lewis
20 Credits (No longer available)


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil
Now this product is something that I’ve seen floating around the net and in stores but I’ve never used. But having already made my investment in the box back with the above two products I thought I’d take a risk. This is the Huile Prodigieuse multi-purpose dry oil, and it’s in a sample size bottle. It can be used on the face, skin and hair and has great reviews online so am looking forward to trying this. 
£28 (Full Size) Nuxe
10 Credits (No longer available)


Omnisens Massage Oil
The last one is something I’ve never bought before, a massage oil from Omnisens. This is a brand I’ve not heard of, but it’s a French one and Love Me Beauty was promoting it, so I thought I might as well use my last 10 credits on this. I don’t often use body products, and so my body is in for a treat this month. The main ingredients in this are plant based oils, including grape seed and argan which are great for moisturising the skin. In this cold winter weather that’s perfect for me.
£8.25 here Love Lula
10 Credits (No longer available)

Altogether I was a little disappointed with this month’s selection. Nothing really jumped out to me in the boutique. But I am now quite excited to try out the products. There is great value in the products for the price you pay as well, so no complaints on that front.
Here’s hoping next month is more exciting.

Love Sophie

xxx

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38