02 03 Maple Tree: [Unboxing] - Love Me Beauty – March Box Review 2016 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

[Unboxing] - Love Me Beauty – March Box Review 2016

34
Love Me Beauty – March Box Review 2016

My Love Me Beauty credits renewed last week and I was quick to jump into the boutique and see what they had on offer.
There were far more accessories than beauty products in this month’s boutique, much to my disappointment. Being allergic to nickel means that most those products aren’t suitable for me. Though the pieces themselves are quite nice.
Honestly speaking the choices this month took me longer than usual, because nothing jumped out at me to love. But I managed to find four products that I’m excited to try. Read on to find out more!

Price: £10 plus £3.95 P&P
Sign up with code SOPHI472 to get free credits worth £21
https://www.lovemebeauty.com

A quick reminder. The way Love Me Beauty works is that you fill out a survey at the beginning, which generates a list of products as a recommendation for you to choose. The difference with this subscription box though is that you can pick your own products from the boutique. You get 60 credits and there is a wide array of products from skincare to earrings.
Shipping is fast, usually within 3-4 days of checking out. It’s well packaged within a bag, and within that bag is a bubble packed envelope so everything is well protected.


This month we received our products in a Love Me Beauty branded bag rather than the box. It’s a nice strong canvas material, which makes it good for travelling. I’m interested to see if we get a different design every month, otherwise I’m going to end up with a stockpile of unwanted bags in the corner of my room!

Caudalie Micellar Water
This was the first product that I chose. I love micellar water for it’s ease of use and convenience. The first thing I do when I get home is reach for my micellar water to get the grime and make up off my face.
I haven’t tried the Caudalie brand before but it has great reviews online and is free from parabens, sulphates and phthalates!


RRP £4.50, 15 Credits in the Boutique.
Full Size here for £9 

Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream
The next product is a Japanese product in the tiniest sample size! It’s a concentrated moisturiser to help smooth out dry and rough skin. I’m going to be using this mini sample as a lip cream!

RRP £1.10, 5 Credits in the Boutique.
Full Size £13.50 


Both of these next two products are from high end brand Rodial. I wouldn’t be able to justify buying the full size versions of these myself. So I’m glad that I get the chance to try them through Love Me Beauty!


Rodial Dragon’s Blood Hyaluronic Moisturiser
The name is what first drew my attention to this product, dragon’s blood? But the hyaluronic is the real draw here. Hyaluronic acid is great for dry skin, it draws moisture to it. This product has great reviews online, it’s said to be a lightweight moisturiser with a pleasant scent. Now if only the price tag was a little lower and I’d be a convert.


RRP £9.80, 20 Credits in the Boutique (sold out)
Full Size £49 

Rodial Snake Booster Oil

When I told my friend I bought snake oil he was incredulous, but this is highly rated online. It contains syn-ake dipeptide which is said to help with reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It’s not an area which I, fortunately, need help with yet. But I had to put this in my basket to try out the hype for myself! And at it’s current price point I definitely would never be able to normally justify it.

RRP £23
, 20 Credits in the Boutique (sold out)
Full Size £30


This month was a lot more exciting for me than my last purchase (February Review Here). A much wider variety of products available in the boutique, I actually had a hard time choosing what I wanted. There was real value in what I got and I would never have got to try some of these brands without Love Me Beauty. Let’s hope they keep this up!

Love Sophie
xxx



Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38